Job Seeker Home
Research Nurse Practitioner
New York, NY, NY 10021 United States
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Adult Nurse Practitioner
The Rogosin Institute (RI) is a non-profit medical care and research organization affiliated with New York Presbyterian Health Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University. Rogosin is one of the premier centers for the diagnosis and management of kidney disease in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Research Nurse Practitioner who will manage all aspects of conducting clinical trials. Job duties include the following:
• Evaluation of volunteers and subjects
• Sound conduct of the clinical trial such as recruitment, screening, enrollment, and follow-up of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements
• Maintenance of accurate and complete documentation including regulatory documents, signed informed consent forms, relevant IRB approvals, source documentation, drug dispensing logs, subject logs, and study-related communications
• Organizational management of all aspects of the trial, timeliness in completing case report forms (CRFs), data entry, reporting adverse drug experiences (ADEs), managing case load and study files
• Communication of all protocol-related issues to the appropriate management staff, including but not limited to questions regarding the conduct of the clinical trial, concerns regarding possible ADE’s or subject compliance
Education, training, experience:
Candidates must be licensed as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner in New York State. At least 1 year of clinical research experience as a Nurse Practitioner; experience with end-stage cancer patients preferred. Must have in-depth knowledge of protocol requirements and good clinical practices as set forth by federal regulations.
For immediate consideration, please submit a cover letter and an updated resume to: email@example.com.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions