Job Seeker Home
Buffalo, NY 14227 United States
Cardiology Nurse Practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Adult Nurse Practitioner
As you begin your practice opportunity search, have you already asked your self the following questions?
. Are you looking to practice in a location that offers: Familiar Surroundings, Friends, Family and an Excellent Quality of Life?
. Did you train in the North-East? If so, would you like to remain in the North-East?
. Looking for a change of scenery? Would you consider Western New York as the ideal location to begin your practice?
. Is close proximity to Toronto important to you and your family?
Catholic Health of Buffalo invites you to consider Buffalo and Western New York as your new home. Excellent practice opportunities are available with a community that offers quality of life and affordable living.
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) is a nurse, who, through clinical experience, study and supervised practice in patient care at the master’s level, has gained expertise in a specific specialty area of patient care services.
Education, training, experience:
· Masters degree in Nursing required.
· Must be a graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program within specialty area.
· Must hold current New York State Registered Nurse registration or be eligible for licensure in New York State and a current Neonatal Nurse Practitioner with New York State license.
· NCC certification as NNP is required.
· NRP Instructor certification required.
· Academic profile submitted to hospital for annual credentialing.
· Previous Neonatal Nursing experience strongly preferred
· Previous Nurse Practitioner experience preferred
· Maintains knowledge of best practice in area of specialty.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions